The application of Lean in the building of Timber Frame Buildings.
Lean Construction Ireland Webinar
This presentation will give a backdrop to the timber frame sector and its growing demand within Ireland and the UK and give a general Industry background. It plans to bring out the challenges for the sector in designing, manufacturing and supplying to developments, but with a particular emphasis on the “on site” erection elements. The session will look at the practical “lean based” solutions as it applies to this sector to include;
- Planning and scheduling for the delivery and building of units on time.
- Ensuring a smooth build process
- Ensuring full compliance with building standards
- Ensuring full compliance with H&S and quality standards
- Dealing with issues and challenges immediately
- Getting final “sign off” approval and account finalisation.
- Comparing the “before” and “after” state, essentially showing the KPI improvements.
- The people aspects of this process.
Peter McCaughey, Managing Director IJM Timber Engineering Ltd
When: 3.00pm, 28th June 2018.
You can register for this webinar here. Registration is free.